We are looking for a skilled HR manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives. You will also develop flexible policies for each of the company.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through human resources management, including job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with humanr resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Experience: min 3 years in HR manager or HR post
Required languages: Hindi, Marathi